Monday, November 5, 2012

My First Day as a Blogger

Do i have it ....i don't know.. should i explore that in me ..oh yeah .. why not ...
This is the feeling that made me blog .. or rather write something. I am not very much comfortable with the word "blog". I am in a dilemma now on what to write as this will be first ever print of my thinking on some not so familiar medium.

A library in My Village-- How you contribute to the society from which you have drained so much for your own good? Is it not our duty to give something to the society ? In any manner. In any form. The purpose is to  serve the simplest of the causes of the society. 

To do something for the society in a constructive manner is what made my sleep vanish for some days now. I tried to think what can i do for my community. This created certain restlessness in my mind. On one fine day , while i was going through my fathers's study, I got this idea of establishing a Library in my community which will be dedicated to my father. 

In my view, libraries are the super warehouses of knowledge. As warehouses are meant to store and supply your day to day living necessities, similarly libraries are your knowledge warehouses. You just have to explore what you want. Libraries bridge the communication gap. Its a medium of transfer of  history, culture, values, and ideas. New generations will shape their future and old generations will keep up with the new changing world. This is what libraries will do. This is the objective. 

So now I am firm on establishing a library. 

I think I should stop now till i get something more interesting and some updates on this library stuff. Hope you guys keep track of this. Please do post comments. Bye ..catch u later.

4 comments:

  1. Let me know when the library is ready.. I will definitely come to visit.
    -Veeru

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Veeru...It will be a pleasure. Watch this place for more updates. And thanks for going through the blog.:)

      Delete
  2. Happy Blogging. Eager for Library too.:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Adithya.. You are on the Invitee list :)

      Delete